Lance Higbee will be talking about basic rabbit care, breeds and varieties of rabbits, and showmanship. He will also be available to answer questions!
All youth participants must have a parent or leader attending the clinic. Members are welcome to bring their rabbits. If you choose to bring your rabbit, here are some things to remember:
- Please use a leak proof carrier
- No shaving, hay, or straw allowed
- If you need bedding in the carrier please use wood, paper pellets, carpet square, or towel
- Bring a carpet square or towel to practice showmanship
- You will need to clean up after your rabbit before leaving.