- July 26th: Horse Fair Entry forms are due to the Extension Office by 5 pm. These forms can be faxed (287-5909), mailed, or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- August 1st: All other fair entry forms are due to the Extension Office by 5 pm. These forms can also be faxed, emailed, mailed, or entered online at http://idahofair.com/
- August 10th: Interview Evaluations for the Horse Project only. Interviews are held at the Double Nickel Ranch. Your 4-H club leader will notify you of your interview times.
- August 13th and 14th: Interview Evaluations for all other projects. The interview is mandatory, call 287-5900 to schedule an interview time.
- August 15th: Bring your animals to the fair. Refer to the fairbook for times to bring each species.
- August 16th: First day of the Western Idaho Fair! Parents need to buy their parent passes before the fair opens to the public. You may purchase the passes at the Premium Office (287-5663).
- August 20th: Picnic at the Fair! This is the Junior Exhibitor Picnic at 4 pm. You should have received a ticket with your fair pass. Parents may purchase tickets at the picnic for $5.
- August 20th: Market Animal Sale - 6 pm.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Are You Ready for the Western Idaho Fair?
It's that time of year again! There are many deadlines and important dates coming up, be sure to check your fairbook so you don't miss any of them. Here's a few to watch for: