4-H Adventure Camp Counselor Program

If you're in the 9th grade or higher and want to help with our camp this summer you can apply to our camp counselor program!

Our camp counselors work with youth at camp in a cabin setting, including staying in the cabin with a group of campers and helping with workshops and other events at camp.

To apply for this program fill out the application and return to the Ada County Extension Office, 5580 Glenwood, Boise, ID 83714 by Monday, January 13th.

All applicants are required to call 287-5900 and schedule an interview with the camp director by Friday, January 24.


Popular posts from this blog

Ada County Summer Day Camps!