Tuesday, April 15:
- Horse Declaration forms are due to the Ada County Extension Office by 5 pm. You can email them email@example.com or fax 208-5909 or bring them in! They're available on our website.
- Applications are due to the state 4-H office to host male Japanese delegates this summer. The boys are ages 12-13.
- Early bird deadline for Teen Conference. The registrations are on the state 4-H website http://www.uidaho.edu/extension/4h/
3rd Annual Poultry Clinic at the Expo Idaho, small animal barn. 9 am to noon. Everyone is welcome. Bring your bird and have some fun learning about showmanship and more!
Saturday, April 26:
- Ada County Horse Hippology Contest, Ten Mile Riding Club. Registrations will be available soon.
- Farmway Village Egg Drop. 10 am to 3 pm. Compete in ETV (egg transport vehicle) drop competition, naked egg drop just for fun, and the Tech Wizard Day Camp! Call 287-5900 for more information.